CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inquiring minds want to know...

People always ask me what I think about when I'm in bed and can't sleep. Well, here you go.

My future is kind of a mess right now. Since early December 2008, I have changed career fields and post-collegiate plans countless times. Should I take time off after graduation? Should I take the GRE, LSAT, or Foreign Service Officer Exam this summer? What classes should I take this fall? I could potentially graduate this coming December, as I really only have to take one more psych class. Should I stick around for another semester? My psych major would already be complete, so what else would I do? Should I submit my application to the Peace Corps? Should I try to get a full-time job with my useless degree in psychology?

I'm having a mid-college crisis and have no idea what to do with myself. Pick one and hope for the best? No one can make this decision for me, but I can't decide for myself.

1 comments:

The Oldest Butts said...

I just want to point out to you, dearest, that no college degree is worthless. Your first job may not be your dream job, and you may spend 20 years doing something and discover that you absolutely hate it. Plenty of adults go back to school when they're older, and no one thinks anything of it. Whatever you choose for the "rest of your life" isn't set in stone!